By adding healthy foods to your diet, you can maximize your immune system and fight the illness. If you have a stronger immune system, you can prevent cold, flu, and other diabetic systems. Your immune system is something that helps you to recover from everything. If you also want to protect your body, you should add multiple foods to your diet that we will share with you.
How immune systems work?
Your immune system is the main part of your body that gives you protection against bacteria, virus and fungi. However, It works as a barrier and stops the bacteria and virus from entering your body and causing harm. The immune system is built up by multiple organs, cells and protein.
When a germ goes to enter your body, then your body’s immune system receives the signals, and instantly, it responds back by sending white blood cells. It destroys and attacks the virus and kills them. People who have a high immune system have minimum chances to get attacked by the flu. If you also want to increase your immune system, follow the below discussed points.
Foods that you need to add to your diet:
- Yoghurt: Yogurt contains active compounds and probiotic supplements. It makes your digestive system good and also enhances your immune system. Adding yoghurt to your daily diet without sugar can makes you healthy & wealthy.
- Oats: Oats contain a fibre that is mainly known as beta-glucan. It has antioxidant and anti-microbial properties that make your body fit and fine. Adding oats to your breakfast can boost the immune system and heal your wounds fastly.
- Garlic: Garlic contains allicin, which is an active ingredient and has the power to fight infection and bacteria. However, It has the power to battle the cold and flu that can lower the rate of your colorectal cancer, and prevents you from stomach cancer.
- Shellfish: This food has the power to deal with the production of white blood cells named cytokines. However, this is a source of protein that helps you battle viruses.
- Chicken soup: If you are a non-vegetarian then, you can take chicken soup every day. It helps to balance the inflammatory cells. By adding his to your meal, you can also keep mucus thin. To make this soup tastier, you can add some garlic and ginger!
This is not the end of the blog. In our next blog, we will come by bringing some more foods that help to acheieve Stronger immune system.