The world is full of multiple destinations where you can still visit if you don’t have enough money. There are many people who don’t have enough budgets but still have dreams to visit cheapest countries outside India. If you are dreaming of the same, then this is the right place you visit. Now the world is suffering from the pandemic, and you can’t go anywhere.
But still, you can plan for the future! If you are newly married or your friend group is getting bored and frustrated in this lockdown, then you can plan for the next trip to visit after the pandemic. Today we come up with multiple spots of cheapest countries outside India where you can visit with your family and friends by spending an affordable amount. Now there is no need to burn your pocket when you have the option like these. So, let’s dive into the deep and check the list of affordable countries.
The list of cheapest countries that you can visit from India
- Thailand: Thailand is one of the most popular traveling spots or cheapest countries outside India where many people visit. This is a budget-friendly country where you can visit with your family and friends. This is listed as the 20th cheapest and most popular country in the world. Here you can meet the traditional and modern people who are friendly with their visitors. Here you can experience diving into the beaches, clubbing, chaotic markets, and street foods. The best thing about Thailand is here you can make yourself relax by visiting the spas at an affordable price. The people of Thailand are really polite and help you whenever you ask them. The nightlife of Thailand is amazing. If you are interested in doing some adventurous thing, then you can visit Chiang Rai. If you are planning to visit this country with your wife/girlfriend, then don’t forget to visit Krabi for the beautiful pristine beaches. The approximate daily expenses for one person in Thailand will be approx. 3000Rs, including eating, living, and traveling.
- Srilanka: Srilanka is another popular Country that is near to India. This pace is mostly popular because of the mesmeric beaches, historical monuments, quaint places, hill stations, and bustling cities. Another popular reason to visit Srilanka is the mouthwatering seafood. This is the best place where you can experience soothing peace and chaos. If you want a break from your busy life, then you should visit this place. If you want to experience the city life of Srilanka, then don’t forget to visit Colombo and Negombo. Along with that, you can make a trip to Nuwara Eliya and Kandy. The daily expenses for one person in Srilanka will be almost 1500 to 2000 Rs. Including living, traveling, and eating. If you have a budget of 10 to 18K one person, then this could be the best place to visit!
- Bhutan: If you want to know more about Buddhism, then making a trip to Bhutan could be best. The country is located in the eastern Himalayas. In Bhutan, you can watch the mountains that are covered with snow and steamy clouds. This country is listed in the list of the highest Gross National Happiness. The primary goal of the country is to make its visitors happy and provide them space where they can gain peace and happiness. If you want soothing peace, then visit the capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu. So, If you are ready to enter into the delightful world of happiness and joy, then visit Bhutan, the country covered by the Himalayan mountains. If you love to experience the tradition of different places, then Bhutan is a treasure. Here you will charge up to Rs1200 to 2000 including traveling, fooding charges, and living facility.
- Nepal: Nepal is the other country which is popularly known as ‘Land of the Thunder Dragon.’ The country is popular because of the large valleys, large violent thunderstorms. If you want to experience lush green mountains and soaring Himalayan peaks, then check this one. If you love to do adventure, then you can go on a cruise, trekking in the mountains. The best thing that makes every people crazy about this country is the four highest peaks in the world. Well, staying in this place is very much affordable. The one-day cost of living, eating, and traveling in the streets of Nepal cost approximately 3,000Rs.
- Vietnam: Vietnam is the country where you can spend some fun time with your friend group and partner. The place is located in southeast Asia. This is the budget-friendly country where you can watch the largest crave of Asia. Here you can watch the islands, amazing forests, religious places and many more. The best thing about the place is it is surrounded by the Marble mountains. The green paddy farms of Vietnam force you to visit this place again and again. Here you can taste the traditional rice noodle soup and delicious variations of noodles. Here you can shop at the best price. The cost of visiting Vietnam will up to 25k to 35K. The daily expenses of staying, living, and traveling will cost up to Rs. 2500 to 3000 for one person.
- Philippines: The Philippines is another budget-friendly country where you can visit to enjoy emerald rice fields, graffiti walls, frizzy water, fuming volcanoes. The most eye-catching thing about this country is 7000 tropical islands. If you love sandy feet, then visit this place and experience the islands and hidden lagoons. Many adventurous visitors visit this place to spend stress-free nights on the coastline in Palawan. If you love Mountain-biking and canyoneering, then you can try this. The overall cost of visiting the Philippines is approx INR 24,000, including living, traveling, and staying.
- Malaysia: Malaysia is a great country that welcomes thousands of visitors every year. The place is popular among visitors because of the tropical rainforest climate. If you want to look for the place where you can see the forested hills, mountain ranges, and coastal plains. Malaysia is a great destination that contains 20% of the world’s number of species. In Malaysia, you can see the varieties of flowers in the world. Here you can eat exotic dishes that combine the taste of Indian, Thai, and Malay flavors. So, if you want to experience a multi-ethnic culture, then this is a great choice. You can also enjoy the festival of Malaysia that is popularly known as Thaipusam, with joyous celebrations. The overall cost to visit this place is INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 rupees for one person!
- Singapore: Singapore is an unbelievable location where you can visit to enjoy the culture and cuisine. Here you can experience the exotic climate, tall intricate buildings, islands, and narrow streets. These are the few factors that make this country fascinated. This is an affordable country where you can visit to get happy with your family and friends. The country is also popular as the city of lion or lion city. Here you can experience glimpses of old heritage with traditional culture. Here you can taste the best cuisine in Singapore. When you are in Singapore, then don’t forget to taste chili crab, chicken rice, and fish head curry to oyster omelets. If you are a food lover, then you can visit here to enjoy the food festival. The overall price for visiting this place is almost INR 17,000 to INR 22,000 for one person.
- Laos: Laos is another country that is not popular as compared to others. But this is the secret treasure of charm where you should visit. The country is surrounded by forests and mountainous. Here you can watch the hills, countless waterfalls, pine trees, extant hills tribes, colonial architecture, and skyline-silver lakes. Here you can meet the people who welcome their visitors in full heart. They are friendly and help you with choosing hotels and transportation. Here you can go Biking, trekking, and exploring the riddled caves. Here you can rent a bicycle and move around the streets. If you are a romantic person and come with your partner, then visit the exotic waterfalls. The overall cost per day in staying, eating, traveling in Laos is almost INR 1,000 – INR 1,100.
- Cambodia: Cambodia is another country which is located in southeast Asia. The country is popular because of the multiple temples. The Angkor Wat, is the largest religious building along with Siem Reap, is one of the major attractions. In Cambodia, you can experience riverfronts, beaches, colonial towns, endless rice fields, and lush green parks. Here you can see the islands. If you want to experience adventure and peace, then this could be a great place. To visit this place you have to spend almost INR 25,000 – INR 30,000. Along with this, you have to spend only INR 3,000 to INR 3,200 per day per person.
- Indonesia: Indonesia is another beautiful cheapest countries outside India where you can visit at an affordable price. This place is surrounded by the Pacific Oceans, the largest island country that has blue waters, beautiful marine life, and amazing corals. Here you can experience some adventurous things like diving at beaches. If you want to make your underwater dreams come true, then visit this place. Here you should visit the Ubud monkey forest and enjoy the safari rides and diving underwater. This is the best place for the honeymooners for a romantic getaway. If you are looking to visit this place, then you should save the amount of INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 by including traveling, living, and eating.
- Myanmar: This is an affordable country where you can visit with your family and friends. Here you can experience the Scattered landscape with glided pagodas. The place attracts visitors like a magnet where you can watch 4000 sacred stupas. Apart from these, Myanmar allows you to experience the simple pleasures of life. The overall cost of visiting Myanmar is INR 18,000 to INR 30,000 for traveling, eating, and staying. If you talk about the daily expenses, then it is almost INR 1,750 to INR 2000 per day for per person!
- Egypt: Want to experience the ancient culture? If yes, then visit this place. Here you can watch the historical backgrounds and ancient places. Egypt is one of those countries that are on the top list of travelers. The country is broadened with the Red Sea to the east and south. If you love scuba diving, then this is a great destination for you all. This is the place where you can visit to understand and watch the world’s oldest civilizations. Here you can see the great pyramids and historical monuments. The great pyramid of Giza, which is one of the seven wonder of the world, is in Egypt. Well, to visit this place, you have to save almost INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 per person that includes the bill of traveling, eating, and staying.
- Turkey: Turkey is the other cheapest country where you can visit with your family and friends. Another great thing which makes this country popular is it is surrounded by eight countries and three seas. This is a fascinating location where you can check the eastern charm. Here you can taste the delightful foods. The country is also known as ‘The land beneath the half-moon.’ This is a romantic place for all those couples who are newly married. Here you can see the intriguing cultures, scintillating mosques and palaces, and ancient cities with delicious food. The country makes you mesmerized with its exotic charm. Here you can see the jaw-dropping views and mystical valleys that make you crazy. You can visit this place by spending around Rs 25,000 per person.
If you don’t have much budget, but you are still making dreams for a world tour, then it could be possible. So, pack your bag and save your money to visit these exotic and breathtaking cheapest countries outside India!