Skipping breakfast is normal for people like us, but is it healthy? Well, absolutely not! Having breakfast in the morning is the essential thing. Starting your day with something healthy gives fuel to your body and increases the metabolism to battle with every problem that you face in a day. If you feel sleepy in the morning and don’t want to make heavy time taking breakfast, then here you get the solution! We suggest some amazing 5-minute healthy breakfast ideas that can make you energetic.
Amazing breakfast ideas for bachelors!
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats: If you want to save your time in the morning, then you can start the process before the morning. This is the tastier and healthier 5-minute breakfast that goes into your stomach and fuel up your body. For this, you need some ingredients like oats, bananas, milk, and honey. Mix all the ingredients at night and keep them aside overnight. Get up in the morning and enjoy the sweet, delicious, and chilled bowl of peanut butter overnight oats. In addition, to enhance its taste, you can put some dry fruits in it.
- Avocado Toast: Avocado toast is the most popular 5 minute breakfast in the morning. This is mostly prepared by the bachelors who try some 5-minute healthy breakfast. The dish is loaded with protein and healthy fats that are enough to give energy to your body. It is delicious, and at the same time, it is super customizable. To prepare this, you can use any bread. Add some veggies, hot sauce, hemp seeds, and cucumber, and feel the burst!
- Chilled Fruit & yogurt: In this summer, you need to hydrate all day long. This recipe is the best breakfast that you ever taste. Take chilled fruits and yogurt in a bowl and add some chia seeds and flax seeds. This is the quickest, lightweight, and healthy 5-minute breakfast that you should try once.
- Baked breakfast apple: If you want to taste something hot in the morning, then this could satisfy your cravings. It is one type of dessert with zero added sugar. So, if you are a diet person but have a weakness in the desert, it could be the best technique. To prepare this, you need microwaved apples, a bowl of yogurt to touchup.
- Sandwich: This is a favorite food of bachelors because of the easy cooking5 minute process. It takes only 5 minutes to prepare. Just take a sandwich, black beans, eggs, spinach, leafy veggies, and all. Moreover, it will keep you full for hours. Along with this, you can try instant oatmeal and scrambled eggs.
By considering the above 5-minute healthy breakfast ideas, we can conclude that breakfast could be easier and tastier when you make it properly. If you are a bachelor or working person and want to make some 5-minute food to satisfy your instant hunger, then try these!